Interested in Improving Your Success
in Business & in Your Personal Life?
Understanding ourselves and how WE communicate, think and interact is the first step. Understanding OTHERS is the most important piece of the equation! Applying this knowledge puts you in a position to enhance your business activities, your relationships and your overall performance!
The brain is the key! While we are all endowed with a brain with similar traits, how we use our brain is as individual as we are! Our genetics play a key role in showing us "Why do I think that way?". . . or. . . "Why does he/she think that way?"!
Emergenetics is a brain-based assessment that highlights thinking and behavior. It provides a clearer understanding of how people live, work, communicate and interact.
Through the lens of Emergenetics theory and concepts, you have the ability to:
- Increase job satisfaction
- Develop the “perfect team”
- Solve problems creatively
- Manage change
- Enhance interpersonal communications
- Accelerate learning
- Increase productivity
- Develop leaders
- Understand clients and colleagues
In a time of continuous change, having every advantage is essential. Using emergenetics as a tool, individuals and teams can experience greater results and increased success.
Customized Training for Teams, Companies and Individuals
- Develop an effective team: build trust, communication and engagement for maximum results
- Inspire a company: create awareness, understanding, collaboration and commitment through mutual understanding and trust
- Maximize a leader: identify leadership strengths and talents leading to maximum leadership effectiveness and productivity
- Find out what "gets you going" and how this impacts your efficiency
- Understand why you do what you do the way that you do
- Value individual differences and how to best leverage them
- Learn how to build connections with others more quickly
Workshops are offered in a variety of formats. For more information, contact Sally Young at the Nevada Association of REALTORS. Sally is a certified Emergenetics Trainer. Sally@nvar.org Phone: 775-829-5911
Is Emergenetics for you?